This policy is applicable to residents of California, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri, Nevada, and Utah.
While using our service, we may request specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service. It may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages visited, the time and date of your visit, and other diagnostic data.
When accessing the service via a mobile device, certain information is collected automatically, including the type of mobile device, unique device ID, IP address, mobile operating system, and mobile Internet browser.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
You can create an account and log in using Third-party Social Media Services. If you register through or grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect personal data associated with your account, such as name, email address, activities, or contact list.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We utilize Cookies and tracking technologies to improve and analyze our service. These may include beacons, tags, and scripts for information collection.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for:
- Providing and maintaining our Service
- Managing your account
- Contacting you for updates or informative communications
- Providing news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events
- Managing your requests
- Other purposes, including data analysis and improving our Service.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers for monitoring and analyzing the use of our Service
- For business transfers in connection with mergers, sales, financing, or acquisition of our business
- With other users, as specified in public areas or when interacting through Third-Party Social Media Services
- With your consent for any other purpose
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Right to Correct or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to correct or request the correction of any inaccurate Personal Data or to delete or request assistance in deleting Personal Data collected about you. Our Service may not have the permissions or ability to delete all Personal Data in its possession, but it provides the ability to delete certain information from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete your information at any time through your Account settings or by contacting us. We may be required to retain certain information due to legal obligations.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In case of a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred with prior notice.
Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in response to valid requests by public authorities, comply with legal obligations, protect, and defend rights, prevent wrongdoing, or ensure the personal safety of users.
Security of Your Personal Data
While we strive for the highest security standards, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. We employ commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
- Comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- Include a “Notice at Collection” outlining the categories of personal information collected and the purposes for which it will be used.
- Add a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link to comply with opt-out requirements.
- Consider compliance with the Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), which may have specific requirements for data controllers and processors.
- Comply with the Texas Privacy Protection Act if enacted (as of my last knowledge update, there wasn’t a comprehensive state law in place).
- Comply with the Nevada Privacy Law if it applies, which may have specific requirements regarding online privacy notices.
- Utah has introduced the Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA). Monitor for updates and compliance requirements.
Links to Other Websites
Last Updated: 1/22/2024